Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Gifts and Thankfulness Vol. 1

Gift to Myself:

Today, I gave myself one whole hour of me time. In that time, I read (no, not a book I've committed to read, but instead one that Jo gave me called Getting in Touch with Your Inner B*tch, and yes, it is as exciting as it sounds), fell asleep, woke up, and read several articles in Psychology Today. Thank you, self. You're welcome, self.

Today I Am Thankful For:
Sweet little man and his sweet little momma

1--Having an amazing job that I would do for free (only if absolutely, positively necessary, and I were a millionaire, though), because I love it that much.
2--Having an SO who can reassure me when I need it, and being comfortable enough to tell him when that is.
3--Getting to spend time with Trina and Levi today. I have missed her so much the last few weeks, and I am hopelessly in love with that little man.

4--I am thankful for Kevin Clark. If you know me, you know we joke about each other being obnoxious. But I truly do love him more than words can say. He deserves all the good things that life can provide.


Bo

1 comment: