Sunday, July 1, 2012

Gifts and Thankfulness Vol. 4 and 5

Saturday gift:

ANOTHER banana split. Seriously, I have to stop.

Sunday gift:

Another hour of sleep. It was amazing.

Saturday I was thankful for:

1--Being able to be spontaneous. When we want to grab our stuff and head to the lake at a moment's notice, we can.
2--Joel being attentive when we're out places--like the lake--and grilling me hot dogs (I refuse to say how many) when no one else is hungry, because I'm about to starve to death.
3--Coming home after a long day and plopping down in bed. There's nothing better.

Sunday, I am thankful for:

My family. They're crazy and sometimes they drive me nuts, but they're mine. And I wouldn't trade them for anything!

1 comment:

  1. So, I was looking over your pictures and. . .DANG!!!!!! You have worked hard and you look FABULOUS!

    ReplyDelete